THE MIRACULOUS BIRHEN NG MOOG ( aka Berhen de Los Remedios )

By T A R A - 6:17 PM

                          









Birhen Milagrosa Beach is located in Moog, Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental. The place offers crystal clear and fine gray sand. Its name is derived from the image of Virgin Mary on its rockwall. In that spot, an altar has been built in honor of the Virgin Mary.


When going here from Cagayan de Oro City you go to Westbound Terminal, Bulua Cagayan de Oro. From there take a Jeepney going to Alubijid, Misamis Oriental about more or less 1 hour ride and drop by the highway going to Birhen sa Moog. Then you take a motorcycle for about 25-30 minutes and after that you will see the beautiful God's creation. 
All I can say about this place is paradise. The beach is so alive.  This is one of the great place to unwind and recharge. When I went there I felt  the breeze of the air, the sounds of the waves, I felt the warm sand on my feet and the most beautiful part was that I saw starfish everywhere and fishes jumping out of the water.So I can recommend that if you go here, your effort to travel is not a waste of time.

"The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea."





























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments