H E N N A N R E S O R T A L O N A , PANGLAO BOHOL

By T A R A - 8:20 AM


Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. -Benjamin Disraeli


In this young mind of mine, I really care on what place would we visit in summer time. 19 years of Family Summer Tradition, I really look forward to every places that I've been and wanted to go to.
 In 19 years of existence with all the Family Traditions, in this right moment this is one of the best places that I've been. 
A place where busy and noisy car's cant be seen, a place where birds are chirping, coconut trees are dancing, tourist are chilling, you hear the ocean roar and the waves are chasing in the white sand beach in a one picturesque canvas. 
All of this can be seen in a small island of Bohol called Panglao.















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments